As an intermediary, you are the commercial power and calling card of our company, approaching (potential) clients and building a stable, long-term relationship with them. You are the first point of contact for clients as well as for people looking for work and ensure that a perfect match is made between the two. Furthermore, you take care of the entire administrative process involved. In short, you have a direct influence on the quality of service. You turn the knobs yourself: business, people, process.
The work in a nutshell:
- Approaching, visiting and managing (potential) clients, with the aim of winning orders.
- Recruiting, selecting and mediating the right (flex) employees.
- Acting appropriately and responding to market opportunities.
- You create and execute commercial sales plans for your working area. You ensure the success of market operations, new ideas and services.
- Ensure correct and complete record-keeping.
What strengths do you have?
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the temporary employment industry in a commercial role, knowledge of the NBBU collective labour agreement, hirer remuneration and laws and regulations applicable to the industry.
- You have a sales driver mentality, drive, discipline and perseverance.
- You meet our four core competences: commercially-focused, results-oriented, customer-focused and stress-resistant.
- You are able to look beyond your own working area and range of services (cross selling).
- You have demonstrated commercial success.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You are available full-time (40 hours).
What do you get from us?