Our client is a market leader in the production of packaging solutions. At their site in Heerlen, they produce plastic straps. These straps are produced using a granulate as raw material and are used, for example, as fastening straps for boxes of printing paper.
As an operator you are responsible for one or more production lines. You monitor the quality and quantity of the end product, take care of the timely change of the rolls, start up the lines and prepare them for the next shift. You can also solve small breakdowns.
You will work in a close-knit team consisting of a shift leader, a deputy shift leader and 6 operators. You start with the manual lines but can grow into a process operator.
- You are reliable and motivated to work in shifts;
- You want to work in a production environment and are immune to stress.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- A fast application process so you can start quickly;
- A job for an average of 33.6 hours per week in 5-shifts;
- A basic salary of € 12.33 gross per hour, excluding 29.8% shift bonus;
- A salary that increases based on growth and performance;
- A travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometre;
- Various career opportunities
- Working in a close team, where the aim is to obtain a permanent contract.