In the position of Consultant Construction & Engineering (Business Line High Professionals), you get plenty of room to further develop your entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate that you are able to quickly become commercially successful. You have your own market and run your own 'shop', so to speak. All facilities are at your disposal, so you can focus on the primary mediation process and further expansion of our activities. The goal is growth. But not at any cost. A good working atmosphere, inspiring colleagues and personal development are of paramount importance to us. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and personality. Working in a solution-oriented and planned way is right up your street. Maintaining relationships is an important task, but you also search for new clients. You go on company visits and make new contacts. In addition, you track down the best professionals to fill the recruited assignments. You interview candidates and know where their ambitions lie. In short, you have a direct influence on the quality of service. You turn the knobs yourself: business, people, process.
As a professional, you are driven, people-oriented, have strong interpersonal skills and can create added value by being creative and decisive. You will also be given sufficient freedom to do your job.
What strengths do you have?
You have a good dose of experience in a similar position, you are driven, commercial and ambitious and you value long term partnerships. You are an entrepreneurial colleague in the full development of his/her career. We find it important that you recognise yourself in the following points:
* You have a higher professional education (HBO) thinking and working level;
* You have at least 3 years' experience in job placement, preferably in construction and/or engineering is a definite plus.
* Demonstrable commercial insight
* You can spar well with clients and colleagues and know how to turn projects and vacancies into goals, actions and realise placements;
* You are a team player and would like to work in a close-knit team of enthusiastic colleagues who are characterised by professionalism and who are not shy of working via new ideas, methods and techniques; A strong requirement is that you have a command of Dutch and English. Or Dutch combined with another foreign language (German is an advantage).
In terms of automation knowledge, you are used to working with an ATS system (Applicant Tracking System) and have experience with MS Office Suite.
What do we offer?
* A varied, challenging position in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation. You will work in an enthusiastic team of driven colleagues at an employer with many plans and ambitions for the future;
* A competitive employment package with a good basic salary, bonus scheme and leave days;
* Excellent secondary conditions including a well-regulated pension, a smartphone and a company car to support your job.
* Career opportunities in the medium term.