As a site manager, you are responsible for the overall implementation of various renovation, conversion or new construction projects. Because of the direct contact with clients and the users of their buildings, representative and communicative skills are necessary. In addition, you must enjoy rolling up your sleeves on the work floor. You are responsible for the entire realisation process and monitor the planning, while managing subcontractors and taking care of the administrative side of things. You translate the commercial concept, maintain an overall view and work within the framework of laws and regulations. The quality of the delivery is also your responsibility. You will be working in a nice and close team. To expand the team, we are looking for an assistant foreman.
If you are a team player who would like to be part of a learning organisation that is enthusiastic and driven with a flexible attitude, you may respond via the application button.
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Several years of construction experience in a similar position;
- The necessary knowledge of building codes and other relevant laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of current developments in your field and you can also apply it;
- Customer-oriented and representative;
- Decisive, organisational and leadership qualities;
- Communicative, accurate and conscientious;
- Independent, but can also work in a team;
- Driving licence BE.