For a company in the Food industry, we are looking for a maintenance engineer who wants to work in shifts.
It is a growing company that has a beautiful new machine park with the latest techniques that you can work on.
The tasks you will be carrying out include
Locating and analysing faults;
Eliminating the fault, if necessary by replacing machine or installation parts;
Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance;
Actively thinking about improvements and optimisations;
Besides working in a fun, varied and growing team at Valento Techniek, you can count on:
* A one-year contract with the prospect of a permanent contract for an indefinite period;
* Budget for personal development in the form of funding courses/training and/or coaching;
* A (basic) salary between 2.600,- gross/month and 3.900,- gross/month EXCLUDING bonuses;
* Good pension scheme, choice between Pensioenfonds Metaal & Techniek, Bouw Pensioenfonds or Stipp;
* Choice of ADV in money or time;
* A job where YOU are central and where you are continuously working on getting the best out of yourself and your personal development!
* A motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues who are all willing to help each other and would like to welcome you to this club!
As our ideal technical employee, you will bring the following:
You have a responsible attitude and are immune to stress;
You work safely, neatly and securely according to applicable protocols;
You are constantly looking for improvements;
You have a secondary vocational education (MBO) work and thinking level and are employable all round;
You may already have experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and TIG welding of stainless steel (this is an advantage);
You have knowledge of Ultimo or comparable systems;
You do not mind working in shifts;