Do you have knowledge of refrigeration technology and are you looking for a nice challenge in which you can develop yourself into an independent service engineer? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a mechanic with experience in refrigeration, who would like to work in a service function for the region of Limburg (and occasionally East Brabant). When you work independently as a service technician on location at the customers, you are the business card of your employer and you have the role of a specialist who advises his clients.
What will you do?
- You will mostly work on location at the customers in the province of Limburg;
- You will carry out service, maintenance and repair work at the customer's premises on, among other things: - screw compressors for industrial refrigeration and air conditioning, - piston compressor systems, - heat pumps, - ammonia refrigeration systems and other similar industrial refrigeration systems;
- Analysing and solving malfunctions;
- Advising and consulting with the customer on, for example, expansions, fault prevention, progress on service projects and on (preventive) maintenance.
What we have to offer:
Working at Valento Techniek means working for a committed employer where you are focused on your personal development and career.
We also offer you:
- A varied, exciting and responsible job with the certainty of a one-year contract at the start and the prospect of a permanent contract for an indefinite period afterwards;
- Within this certainty and solidity, there is room for flexibility according to one's own preferences;
- Training and course opportunities, but also many other opportunities that are stimulated to keep developing yourself (think of suitable and targeted assignments with proper practical experience and personal guidance and coaching by us and our relations);
- An excellent customised employment package: 2500- 4200 gross/month. You also have the choice of ADV days in time or money;
- A motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues who are all willing to help each other and would like to welcome you to this club!
- Technical MBO education in, for example, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- In addition to your mechanical and/or electrical engineering knowledge, you also have knowledge of cold technology;
- Preferably you have an F-Gas certificate or STEK diploma;
- You have a flexible, commercial attitude and recognise yourself in words like enterprising and proactive;
- You often work under (time) pressure; at customers you visit, a (costly) process component has come to a standstill and so has production;
- You can work well independently, but you can also inform and cooperate with external teams at the client;
- Driving Licence B(E).
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this position? Then contact us quickly and respond! For questions about the content of the position, please call our office in Sittard. If you are interested, you may apply immediately!