For a leading client in Nuth, we are looking for an electrician. The company develops, produces and sells waste treatment and compaction machines such as balers, shredders and transport ventilators suitable for the paper, cardboard, food, recycling and packaging industries.
Is electrical engineering your passion and are you an independent mechanic who knows how to improvise when necessary? Then we would like to meet you.
What will you do?
- assembling control cabinets/panels from electrical drawings
- wiring of machines in our workshop
- test runs of machines in the workshop
- any other assembly work that may arise
- possibly providing service / performing repairs on existing machines
- Education at MTS level (e.g. MBO Electrical Engineering or MBO Mechatronics);
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English languages;
- This position requires independence, multifunctionality, flexibility, commitment and improvisation skills;
- Several years of experience in a similar position or an enthusiastic starter.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this position? Then get in touch! For questions about the content of the position, please call our office in Sittard. If you are interested, you may apply immediately!