You will be working at a beautiful new machine park with the most modern robot techniques and other advanced machines and installations. As an employee in the technical department, you are primarily responsible for solving malfunctions in order to maintain continuity in production.
Other tasks you will be doing are:
* Solving malfunctions, you localise and analyse these. After the analysis you solve the malfunction and you replace machine or installation parts;
* Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance;
* Development and implementation of improvement proposals with all additional tasks to steer this project in the right direction.
* You have completed an MBO education in a technical direction, for example MBO Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, etc.;
* You enjoy the challenge of working in an environment where pro-activity is required;
* You can handle stressful situations and know how to keep calm when necessary;
* You are familiar with working in a Food environment OR you are open for this with the awareness that you have to work in a clean and hygienic way;
* You are always looking for ways to produce more efficiently or to plan your maintenance, you get energy from improvement projects and you have a vision of what this should look like in practice;
* Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, TIG welding (stainless steel) and basic knowledge of control technology / PLCs is not a requirement, but a very strong preference.
What we have to offer:
Working at Valento Techniek means working for a committed employer where you are focused on your personal development and career.
We also offer you:
* A varied, fascinating and responsible job with the certainty of a one-year contract at the start and the prospect of a permanent contract for an indefinite period afterwards;
* Within this security and permanence, there is room for flexibility according to one's own preferences;
* Training and course opportunities, but also many other opportunities that are stimulated to keep developing yourself (think of appropriate and focused assignments with proper practical experience and personal guidance and coaching by us and our relations);
* An excellent remuneration package, starting with a salary between 2100,- gross/month and 2500,- gross/month - for people with more experience and knowledge this can rise to approximately 3900,- gross/month;
* A motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues who are all willing to help each other and would like to welcome you to this club!
Are you enthusiastic after reading this description and would you like to know more about what we can offer you? Then respond quickly to this vacancy with your CV. Do you still have some questions before you respond? Then please contact Rachel Cleutjens at 06-82202021 and we will gladly tell you more!