Do you like to be on the move? Do you have an eye for detail, do you like repairs and do you have experience with concrete renovation? Then we are looking for you!
This client has been an established player in the field of concrete repair for more than 30 years and has become the repair specialist in Limburg. The concrete repairs are carried out for various clients such as governments, housing foundations, contractors, property managers, industry and private individuals.
As a repairer, you are responsible for:
- Concrete sanitation/manual demolition work;
- Installation of auxiliary formwork;
- Manual application of chemically bonded repair products;
- Application of protective layers in epoxy or polyurethane coatings;
- Light carpentry;
- Reading and understanding work orders, drawing and measuring.
From you as a concrete repairer we expect:
- Minimum level of education LBO and training as a concrete repairer level 2 or 3 is an advantage;
- In possession of driving licence B, preferably E;
- Technical insight, thinking in solutions;
- Willingness to travel for work;
- Willingness to stay overnight if necessary;
- Willingness to work weekends.
Not so experienced yet? There are also plenty of opportunities as an apprentice concrete repairer!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this position? Then get in touch! For questions about the content of the position, please call our office in Sittard. If you are interested, you may apply immediately!